Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lou Holtz 4 Prethadent!

I'm not sure how your workplace is set up, if you even have a job, but my office/station LOVES signs. There are a ton of signs floating around and I'm not even sure that expression is that far from being accurate. And we're not talking about signs you buy at the sign store, rather straight up Word documents printed off or my personal favorites, the hand-written reminders throughout the station. You can't use the restroom, eat a meal in the break room, enter a door, without being reminded to do something. I want to make a sign that says I'm all signed out. If you can't figure out that a toilet runs after you flush it, maybe you shouldn't have the privilege of using it in the first place. I'm just saying.

Speaking of signs, I'm pretty sure College Gameday will be at the Georgia/Alabama game next Saturday that I will be attending. It would be great to make a sign that would have all the blogs laughing the next day. Lou Holtz's lisp is too obvious. Any suggestions?


1 comment:

JM said...

You're not quite there yet, but its a step in the right direction. A-